Multi-Corporate Accelerator Program 2020
For Startups: Get Support & Funding From Successful Mentors And Work With Corporates
Apply For The NEXEA Startup Accelerator Program
Get Funding, Top Mentors, Experts, And Partners Supporting Your Company
Startup Accelerator Program For The Top Early-Stage Startups In MalaysiaBackground Of The NEXEA Startup Accelerator
The NEXEA Startup Accelerator Program is a leading accelerator program in Malaysia, backed by successful mentors/investors who have found success themselves.
We push Startups to get invested by the end of the startup accelerator program by using our proprietary Startup Validation Methodology.
The results are our portfolio of notable upcoming Startups who consist of notable Founders and market leaders.
We focus on creating value for Startups by providing our unparalleled NEXEA Startup Mentorship program into the Accelerator.
Our mentors are actual successful Entrepreneurs and Businessmen looking to give back to the entrepreneur community. The mentors have created huge value by sharing their network, knowledge, and experience in their specific area of expertise and industries.
14 Reasons to Join the NEXEA Accelerator Program
- Validate if you have a strong product or are in a large enough market
- Learn how VCs pick companies to invest in
- Receive comprehensive support from mentors, corporates, and experts
- Accelerate your learning & growth via the Accelerator- program activities
- Access angel investors, family offices, and venture capital
- Get potential customers – via the media and networking opportunities
- Develop your team’s skills required to run a Startup
- Manage the risks of running a Startup by having fundraising and mentor support
- Get an outsider’s perspective of your own company via strategic mentoring sessions
- Grow the company faster in general via key sales & marketing learnings from peers & marketing experts
- Boost motivation & morale by meeting like-minded entrepreneurs
- Increase your chances of successful funding rounds & exit
- Feel the pressure to work efficiently and effectively, learn to optimize your time management
- Additional support post-accelerator like mentors, alumni group & more. Bonus: The top 5 Companies receive RM50,000 in funding.
Startup Accelerator Program Mentors
Startup Mentors with NEXEA are unique in that they are picked very carefully. NEXEA Investors go through rigorous vetting to ensure that they can really add value to companies that we invest in. We only accept people that have been an entrepreneur, have a very strong network, has developed an industry, but most important of all – have a very strong reputation in the business community.
This is to ensure the top startups meet only the top investors.
They are important because they are a select group that no longer needs money – but have a need to help the next group of entrepreneurs to succeed. Nobody can mentor better than them!
Special Partnership Agreements
For NEXEA Startup Accelerator 2020
Get Access To More Than RM1.5 Million in Services and Support From Technology Giants Providing Help To Startups
Our Startup Accelerator provides Startups with help that allows them to test their technology with the help of tech giants. These benefits help Startups develop their MVP or even their full product on the cloud with full access to the latest IT infrastructure and platforms in the market today.
NEXEA has partnered with Corporates to help Startups to network, conduct pilot tests, and to eventually do business with large corporates. Our goal is to support Startups and Corporates in growing together. The 2020 Accelerator Corporate Partners can be found below.
NEXEA Multi-Corporate Accelerator 2020
Collaborating With The Corporates
NEXEA's Corporate Partners are active in a wide variety of industries. Ranging from Financial Services to Bottled Mineral Water. The Corporates are especially interested in working with startups that are active in the following industries:
Data Analytics & Insights
Business Process Automation
FMCG for non-alcoholic beverages
Corporates have greatly strengthened our marketing programs. They have also helped us build trust for our other and future clients, as the corporate’s name gave Krenovator more credibility. We learned a lot from the corporates in terms of project management which we could directly implement in our own startup.
Once we gained the trust of our corporate partners/clients, we had new strong and reliable revenue streams. What’s more, we gained strong partners that we can collaborate with for our future projects.
- Mahadhir Yunus, Founder & CEO, Krenovator
Startup Accelerator Companies
Some of the happy Startups who took part in NEXEA’s past Accelerator Programs
Startup Accelerator Funding Numbers
Investment Statistics of NEXEA Companies
3X to 16X
50K to 1M
Startup Accelerator Program Breakdown
Accelerator Program Structure
This Startup Accelerator in Malaysia is unique as it is not a regimented mass-education model Accelerator Program. We focus on few Startups that we believe we can create additional value with our successful mentors.
December 1st 2019
March 8th 2020
2 Month Pre-Accelerator
3 Month Accelerator
The Startup Accelerator Deal
Equity For Mentors, Partners, Experts, and Cash
The Startup Accelerator provides Startups with Millions worth of Partner Benefits, RM50,000 Cash and Mentorship during the program in exchange for 8% Equity.
This was decided as a solution to the complexity in agreeing on the valuation of idea-stage Startups so that we can get on with building great companies.
It also acts as a transparent idea-stage funding deal for all our Accelerator Startups.
2 + 3 Month Personalised Accelerator Program
We guide Startups through a 2 +
This is done by improving traction, strategy, and the other fundamentals of a Startup with the guidance of mentors and experts. We also have a strong focus on validating the market, product and revenue of the startup.
Improving these attributes of any Startup sends the right signals for any Investor to be very interested in your Startup.
The Ultimate Mentors
Our Startup accelerator mentors are real businessmen that have exit/sold their business or currently run a public listed company. Most of them have experienced running a company from scratch to finish. Our mentors are also Angel Investors in Malaysia, so we are able to provide the best insights from the investment community.
Our mentors provide Startups with a network of CEO-level connections across Malaysia, huge knowledge & experience base, and intense, dedicated mentoring sessions.
Additional Information About The Accelerator Program
What Happens During The Program?
– For most of the program, your time will be spent on improving your business. There are minimal workshops and no classes so that founders can focus on growth.
2 Month Pre- Accelerator
– The 20 selected startups will go through a rigorous basic program where they will receive mentoring, consultancy, Amazon Web Service cloud credits and more.
– At the end of the two months, those 20 startups will have the opportunity to pitch in front of investors in order to be selected for the second part of the program.
3 Month Accelerator
– The top 5 will receive RM50,000, mentorship & support from the best as they grow their sales.
– They will get access to facilities and potential pilot testing opportunities.
– During the Demo Day, the top 5 startups will pitch again in front of investors and corporates for more potential investments and pilot projects to grow your company further.
What Happens After The Accelerator Program?
Generally, after the NEXEA Startup Accelerator program, we continue to add value to our companies in a few ways:
- Continue to receive mentoring & support from NEXEA & our partners.
- Continue to get fundraising opportunities from NEXEA & its Angel Investors
- Introductions to local & regional Corporates, VCs, family offices, and Angel Investors.
- Engage & network with NEXEA Alumni of other Startup founders to support each other as we grow in numbers.
- Continue to receive opportunities & offers from NEXEAs corporate & government partners like grants, free credits, events & learning opportunities.
Am I Guaranteed an Investment or Commercial Partnership When The Program Ends?
No, there are no guarantees. This will depend on the outcomes of the pilot projects and/or NEXEA’s Assessments.
NEXEA Accelerator Program Application Requirements
Startup Investment Guidelines For Companies Looking For Capital And Support
Startup funding is reserved for technology Startups that meet our Startup Fundamentals criteria. Below is a rough guideline for entrepreneurs to figure out if they are a good match. These are merely guidelines, so feel free to ask us if you are unsure.
Scalable Tech Startup
Your business model should be scalable to be able to grow exponentially in the long term (we do not accept traditional businesses)
Your Solution should be 10X better (figuratively) than the current best solution in the market to allow for disruption
Your Startup should have the potential to scale to more than 100M in Revenues minimum in a span of 5 to 10 years
Based in Malaysia
For mentoring purposes, we only accept Malaysia based companies where a majority of the team is local.
Apply For The NEXEA Accelerator Program
Get Top Mentors, Experts, And Partners Supporting Your Company
Startup accelerator applications are processed quickest via this form. Our Analysts will guide you through the application process usually within a week via email. We try our best to meet Startup founders every week to determine if there is a good match.
Startup Accelerator Program Malaysia
The NEXEA Startup Accelerator Program is a leading accelerator program in Malaysia, backed by ✔️ successful mentors/investors who have found success themselves.
Product Brand: NEXEA
Product Currency: MYR
Product In-Stock: 1