Amazon Web Services provides startups with the low cost, easy to use infrastructure needed to scale and grow. The AWS Activate program provides startups with the resources they need to quickly get started on AWS – including credits, training, and support.
We have Portfolio packages for startups in select accelerators, incubators, seed/VC funds, and other startup enabling organizations, as well as the Builders package for entrepreneurs just getting started.
Some of the world’s hottest startups use AWS – including Airbnb, Lyft and Slack. Join them – and build your business on AWS today.
The Portfolio package is designed for startups in select accelerators, incubators, Seed/VC Funds, and other startup-enabling organizations. Qualifying startups receive up to $15,000 in AWS Promotional Credit and other benefits listed below.
- Up to $15,000 AWS Promotional Credit, valid for up to 2 years *+
- Up to $5,000 AWS Business Support plan credit, valid for up to 1 year+
- AWS Business Essentials Online Training ($600 value)
- AWS Technical Essentials Online Training or In-Person Training ($600 value)
- 80 credits for self-paced labs ($80 value)
*Startups previously issued AWS Promotional Credit may not be eligible to receive additional credit.
+Exact credit eligibility amount varies by the organization through which you apply.